Maruti Suzuki Baleno was launched on 26th October 2015, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno has got a Huge mind-boggling reaction from purchasers the nation over.It is the second Maruti to be sold through the organization’s NEXA dealerships. I have been frequently asked for the comparison between Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS & Hyundai i20 Elite. I find Baleno RS to be better.
To know which is the better one, we can check the comparisons of both of the cars as per their specifications, and you yourself can judge which is the best among.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS vs Hyundai i20 Elite : Exterior design
- What we have here are two great looking premium hatchbacks that look particular and contemporary when contrasted with their individual kin. The Hyundai i20 set the benchmark for outside plan in the portion, highlighting what could be one of the best cases of Hyundai’s Fluidic Sculpture 2.0.The sharp outline lines, smooth headlamps, wide honeycomb grille, jewel cut 16 inch amalgam wheels, slanting rooftop with a “skimming impression”, and flawless taillamps come full circle to frame this dynamic, European plan that I worship.
- Then again, the Maruti Baleno is one of the most delightful looking Marut is presently sold. It receives a cleaner outside with shapely components that highlight its new “fluid stream” plan topic. While the plan of the front-end is a blended pack, the Baleno begins to look pretty when you venture towards the back, where the slanting roofline, high waistline and raked windscreen give it an intense look.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 Elite : Interior design
- The Baleno invites you to an easy to understand interior that is extremely basic and simple to get to know, regardless of the possibility that you’re new to the Maruti mark.
- It breaks the standards with an all dark inside trimmed with silver and little helpings of chrome accents, and speaks to a decent takeoff from the beige-dark inside that is for the most part a famous decision.
- What hinders the experience, nonetheless, is the tasteless form quality. There are a couple spots where Maruti has enhanced the plastic quality, however in a general point of view, it doesn’t feel as premium as the Hyundai i20.
- The Baleno begins to make up for itself with regards to seats and tenant space.
- The front seats feel sufficiently strong and agreeable, and there’s liberal space for a tall driver. Both back travelers have conventional legroom, regardless of the possibility that the front seats are set for a tall individual.
- In any case, the headroom is just tasteful due the slanting roofline, while the seats themselves could’ve offered better thigh support.
Maruti Baleno RS vs Hyundai Elite i20 : Price
- Maruti Baleno : Rs 5.25 lakh to Rs 8.36 lakh
- Hyundai Elite i20 : Rs 5.57 lakh to Rs 8.82 lakh.
Maruti Baleno RS Vs Hyundai Elite i20 : Dimensions
1. Maruti Baleno Dimension:
- Length : 3,995mm
- Width : 1,745mm
- Height : 1,500mm
- Wheelbase : 2,520mm
- Ground Clearance : 165mm
- Boot Space : 339-litres.
2. Hyundai Elite i20 Dimension:
- Length : 3,985mm
- Width : 1,734mm
- Height : 1,505mm
- Wheelbase : 2,570mm
- Ground Clearance : 170mm
- Boot Space : 285-litres.
Maruti Baleno RS vs Hyundai i20 Elite : Engine specification(Petrol)
- Engine : Maruti Baleno has 74bhp whereas, Elite i20 has 89bhp.
- Power : Maruti Baleno has 190Nm power capacity whereas, Elite i20 has 220Nm.
- Torque : Maruti Baleno has 27.39kmpl whereas, Elite i20 has 22.54kmpl.
- Transmission : Maruti Baleno has 5-speed manual whereas, Elite i20 has 6-speed manual.
Maruti Baleno RS vs Hyundai i20 Elite : Engine specification(Diesel)
- Engine : Maruti Baleno has 1.2L K-Series whereas, Elite i20 has 1.2L Kappa.
- Power : Maruti Baleno has 84.3bhp power capacity whereas, Elite i20 has 83.4bhp.
- Torque : Maruti Baleno has 115Nm whereas, Elite i20 has 114.3Nm.
- Transmission : Maruti Baleno has 5-speed automatic whereas, Elite i20 has 5-speed manual.
Maruti Baleno RS vs Hyundai i20: Mileage
- Maruti Baleno : 27.39kmpl (Diesel) & 21.4kmpl (Petrol)
- Hyundai Elite i20 : 22.54kmpl (Diesel) & 22.54kmpl (Petrol).
- This is effortlessly one of the nearest examinations, both players battling without holding back in each conceivable way.
- While the Baleno is sportier and more amusing to drive, the Elite i20 gets straight to the point regarding being the better auto as far as solace and simplicity of driving in city, the normal area for the two.
- Regardless it is the better looking auto as we would see it, as the Baleno’s adjusted plan isn’t exactly suited to everybody’s taste.
- Additionally, both autos are pretty much equitably coordinated as far as fabricate quality and refinement.